'INTERIOR DESIGN COLLABORATIONS'
I'm currently looking into working with interior designers on the palette of their choice to enhance their designs and bring custom-painted bespoke canvases into the mix of art I currently create. I've always loved painting in oils, even though they take ages to dry, and I believe they have a real presence in a room. If this could be of interest to you, please get in touch. I have had many years' experience as an applied artist and believe art should be both functional and beautiful and created to requirement. And, importantly, it gives you the opportunity to buy art directly from the artist without unnecessary third parties.
I can discuss your requirements on a video call, or in person if you're not far away from me in London, and then establish whether you need a custom sized canvas making up or just one bought off the shelf. You can decide colour ways, and then leave me to prepare the artwork at my studio. Oil paint takes a while to dry, but the finished piece is always so satisfying when hung on site. Just make sure you've given me a decent amount of time, it takes days for oil paint to become even touch dry.
